If you think yours is a fairytale romance then make it a reality by gifting your lover Mandarin Oriental, Munich’s Fairytale Package. It is no ordinary package for it offers a touch of history. The package priced from £712 per person includes a luxurious two night stay at the hotel along with a guided tour of the enchanting Neuschwanstein Castle. During your stay at the hotel, you can enjoy its Neo-Renaissance environs. Located in the heart of Munich’s old town, the hotel offers rather stunning views of the city. After a walk around this ethereal property you can as well ease off and relax at their recently opened spa or at the heated rooftop swimming pool. Indulge in culinary delights at their Michelin starred dinning and burn those extra calories at their fitness centre.
A day visit to the fabulous castle which is just an hour’s drive from Munich, however, remains the icing on the cake! Read more to know why.
The Neuschwanstein castle, the inspiration behind Walt Disney’s fairytale castle, is located in southwest Bavaria. The picturesque Bavarian hills in the background lend an allure to this 19th century imposing monument. The castle located above the village of Hohenscwangau village was built by King Ludwig II of Bavaria, also known as the ‘fairytale king’. This Romanesque Revival palace built in 1868 continues to enthrall visitors. A visit to this divine castle is reason enough to not let go off the Mandarin Oriental, Munich’s Fairytale Castle Package easily. Have a look at the incredible features offered under this package.
Details of the Fairytale Package
– The package, which is valid until December, 2012 is available at £712 per person for a two night stay based on double occupancy in a Superior room.
– The luxury accommodation includes Breakfast at the hotels’ Mark Restaurant.
– The private tours of the Neuschwanstein castle are available at £479 and for £ 124, outside of opening hours, for upto six people.
– Private limousines will take you to the castle.
– After a personalized guided tour of the castle is conducted don’t forget to splurge at the castle gift shop which offers every Mandarin Oriental, Munich guest a 10 per cent discount.
– Your personal limo will bring you back to your super elegant luxury room.
– Don’t worry about getting to the airport and catching your flight on time since the package also offers airport transfers.
For more details regarding the package and reservations please contact the Mandarin Oriental, Munich, at + 49(89)290 980. If you are keen to check the hotel’s profile and pictures please visit the Mandarin Oriental, Munich website. So, this spring surprise your loved ones by gifting them the Mandarin Oriental, Munich’s Fairytale package. Immerse yourself in history and get mesmerized at the Neuschwanstein castle atop the Bavarian hills.