Calling Queen Elizabeth II as the richest royal across the globe is a passé. The list is updated by Forbes. To your much astonishment, Queen is worth $600 million that clearly puts her on eleventh position in the list of top-15 monarchs identified.
But the solace lies in her for being the world’s wealthiest female sovereign as hardly one-or-two women could only make up to the list. The top pedestal is given to the Sultan of Brunei as his royalty is worth $22 billion, which is 36 times more than the Queen’s royalty.
Below is the complete list of the top-15 royals calculated by Forbes with total worth $95 billion, wherein the proportion of Men: Women is 13:2.
1. Sultan of Brunei: Haji Hassanal Bolkiah, 61 yrs ($22 bn)
2. Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Abu Dhabi, 59 yrs ($21 bn)
3. King of Saudi Arabia: Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz, 83 yrs ($19 bn)
4. Ruler from Dubai: Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, 57 year ($16 bn)
5. King of Thailand: Bhumibol Adulyadej, 79 yrs ($5 bn)
6. Prince of Liechtenstein: Hans-Adam II von und zu Liechtenstein, 62 yrs ($4.5 bn)
7. King of Morocco: Mohammed IV, 44 yrs ($2 bn)
8. Prince Albert II, Prince of Monaco, 49 yrs. ($1.2 bn)
9. Emir of Qatar: Sheikh Hamad Bin Khalifa Al Thani, 55 yrs ($1 bn)
10. Prince Karim Al Husseini, 70 yrs ($1 bn)
11. The Queen of England: Elizabeth II, 81 yrs ($600 mn)
12. Emir of Kuwait: Sheikh Sabah Al Sabah, 78 yrs ($500 mn)
13. Sultan of Oman: Qaboos Bin Said, 66 yrs ($500 mn)
14. Queen of Netherlands: Beatrix Wilhelmina Armgard, 69 yrs ($300 mn)
15. King of Swaziland: Mswati II, 39 yrs ($200 mn)